Declaration regarding Open Access to Government Data Online
1. Website Identification
(1) Name: Taipei Public Library World Wide Web
(2) Owner: Taipei Public Library
Send an email to the following address if you plan to use all or part of the Website's contents.
Or dial the following number: 02-27020390 (Systems Administration Office)
2. Licensing Methods and Scope
To promote applications of online government information, all data and materials on the Taipei Public Library (hereinafter referred to as TPL) website shall be accessible by the public without compensation, non-exclusively, and shall be sublicensed to other parties. Users shall be able to reproduce, adapt, edit, publicly transmit, or utilize the data in other ways. Users shall also be given an irrevocable license to develop products or services based on the data (referred to as derivative works) without any restrictions with regard to time or territory. In addition, users shall not be required to obtain the license in written or other forms from the TPL but will, however, be required to clearly accredit the relevant source.
3. Relevant Matters
(1) The scope of the license shall only extend to areas stipulated by the Copyright Act, but not extend to other intellectual property rights, including but not limited to the provision of patents, trademarks, and the logo of the TPL.
(2) Whether the personal information made public by the parties or by law shall be collected, processed, or used shall be governed pursuant to Personal Information Protection Act. Users shall take protective measures stipulated by Personal Information Act for accessing the personal information.
(3) Certain video or audio recordings, images, music scores, articles etc., shall only be published on the TPL website but not used for other purposes according to specific agreements. Therefore, data or materials specifically designated by the TPL shall be accessed only after consent is obtained and fall beyond the scope of the license.
(4) Data or materials obtained from the TPL website shall not be maliciously changed or altered. Users shall be subject to civil or criminal liability should the information edited or adapted is inconsistent with the original purpose or content.
3. The license granted does not imply that the TPL recommends, approves, or agrees with users developing derivative works based on data from the TPL website.
Main Library：No. 125, Sec. 2, Jianguo S. Rd., Taipei City, Taiwan, R.O.C. 10659
Telephone：886-2-2755-2823 (Detailed list) Fax：886-2-2703-3545
For complaints and suggestions on administrative innovations, please contact (02) 2755-3067.
For best viewing results, please set your display resolution at 1024×768 or higher. Updated: 2017/7/17 17:30:05